What is a recurrence?
Recurrence; is a piece of wood cut from a special tree in the islands of India and China, and when it is burned, it produces fragrant smoke. In general, incense sticks, if natural, are made from raw wood, shredded or powdered grass, or even liquid vegetable oils.
Properties of recurrence (quoted by Simorgh):
The pleasant scents in the recurrence, make the person more active and more alive and cause the person to communicate with herself/himself
- Inhaling the pleasant aroma creates and sends nerve messages in the brain and the whole nervous system and causes positive reactions.
- Burning recurrence alone is one of the effective treatments to prevent and relieve stress, create relaxation, relieve fatigue and many other diseases/....
- Burning incense causes the waves and negative energies in the environment to be removed.
- As mentioned, aromatherapy is more than 5,000 years old. The Romans and Egyptians used it as an antiseptic, antibacterial and medicine to heal wounds.
- The natural aromatic compounds of flowers and plants found in recurrence enter the limbic system of the brain and mucous membranes of the hypothalamus through the cilia in the nose and stimulate the olfactory nerves in this area, which are responsible for emotions, respiration, heart rate, endocrinology, memory and learning. It has a significant effect on mood as well.
How to use recurrence?
Incense burners are usually placed and lit in various urns; incense burners are suitable for conducting and dispersing smoke in space as well as collecting ashes.
Mountain of perfume
Inspired by incense smoke and its resemblance to volcanic mountains, a creative and innovative designer David Choi has designed a beautiful and practical urn called Aroma Mountain.
This urn is very popular in its prototype and due to its wide range of consumption in yoga classes, companies, homes and etc, it is attracting capital for mass production. Perfume mountain can be a stylish and functional decoration item that is compatible with various interior design styles.